PAM Business case playbook for CISOs
Gartner has cited PAM as the number one project for CISOs for the past two years. But, according to Thycotic research, 66% of CISOs struggle to get the board to understand the business case behind cyber security, meaning getting PAM projects off the ground can be a challenge.
This playbook will teach you everything you need to know to get your executives on board. It brings together all the key information and statistics to support a successful business case submission for a PAM project.
You’ll learn how to:
- Detail the issues/challenges that PAM will help you solve.
- Explain the impact on the business in terms of Security Risks and Threats; Compliance and Audit Issues; and Operational Issues and Pains.
- Explain why PAM is better than other solutions on the market.
- Understand how to calculate Total Cost of Ownership and Return on Investment.
- Effectively set out your implementation process, including timing, technology needs, staff needs, risks and whether they can be mitigated.