Password Reset Server for Active Directory (AD) and Office 365
Password resets can cost organisations up to $100 per instance and demand an enormous amount of time and resources. By dedicating an application to the task password related service calls can be reduced by up to 70% and self-service provisioning are quickly adopted by errant users.
- Improve password strength and security
- Automate password provisioning reducing administrative costs
- Replace inefficient and risk-prone manual processes
- Improve staff productivity
- Integrate seamlessly with market leading authentication tools like AD
- Automate enrolment for educational environments or casual employees
Stop ransomware and malware in their tracks by deploying Thycotic’s Privilege Manager that removes local administrative rights from endpoints. By deploying a single agent across users, administrators can manage and remove local admin rights and elevate trusted applications to execute, sandbox or block while maintaining “least privilege” model.
- Single agent for simple deployment
- Apply flexible policies using whitelisting, blacklisting and greylisting to define trusted applications and processes
- Improve productivity with users automatically accessing apps and system resources without administrative intervention required
Increase the safeguards and controls that protect Unix infrastructure from breach or attack. Thycotic’s Unix Protection extends your Secret Server investment even further and ensures that local root accounts are protected. It also improves the root discovery process by managing and controlling access more vigilantly.
- Control and manage SSH Keys
- Apply least privilege access for Sudo / Su and other potentially destructive command line instructions
- Manage SSH Keys more efficiently and securely
- Harness the power of Thycotic’s Secret Server across all Unix Servers
- Demonstrate compliance across all Unix infrastructure
- Reduce service desk calls by reducing support related requests